NEXT SUPERVISION GROUPS
Our next face-to-face supervision groups start in September 2019 and are now full. The groups meet 6 times in the year with 6 members in each group. While groups tend to be booked ahead, we can always set up further groups on demand to start at any point during the year. Timings of the existing groups are on Saturday mornings 0930-1230 and on Wednesdays 0945-1245 with half an hour prior to the start for tea, coffee, cake and/or fruit and catching up. The sessions are fun as well as focused trying a range of approaches from sculpting in the garden to using the 7-eyed model, supervision in a Thinking Environment©, the Halos and Horns model© or metaphors and images!
The cost for face-to-face group supervision for 2019-2020 is £690 + VAT payable in advance. The one-off payment covers a baseline of attending 5 of the 6 sessions which are held alternate months throughout the year e.g. September, November, January, March, May and July. It is possible to attend all 6, in which case one is “free”!
We also run a number of virtual supervision groups that start throughout the year and use video conferencing (Zoom) The next virtual group, starting in autumn 2019, is also full and we may set up a further one in the next few months, as there are several people interested. So please do get in touch if you would like to find out more. The cost is £400 + VAT for 4 x 2-hour sessions in groups of 4 coaches. Please contact us for more details.
Group supervision is also offered internally, within organizations. Where helpful internal supervision can also be provided in tandem with CPD opportunities for internal coaches. Themes can be collated from the coaching and reported back collectively, with individual client confidentiality completely safeguarded, adding value to the organization.
Eve Turner, group leader, is an accredited and experienced coach and supervisor who has also accredited coaches for two of the leading coaching professional bodies, the AC and APECS. She has also been involved in coach supervision training delivered by Bath Consultancy Group. Eve was part of a group that developed individual supervision accreditation for the coaching body the EMCC and won the two leading coaching supervision awards for 2018: the EMCC Supervision Award and the Coaching at Work Award for Contributions to Coaching Supervision. She is also accredited as a supervisor by APECS and was one of the first two supervisors in Europe accredited by the EMCC. Supervision is also provided by Jackee Holder and Nick Smith who are both highly experienced leaders in the field and authors. Nick and Eve are tutors on the Henley Business School Professional Certificate in Supervison, and Jackee for the Coaching Supervision Academy’s Diploma in Coaching Supervision.
Eve Turner Associates have an Equal Opportunities Policy which is strictly adhered to, please email email@example.com for more details.
ILM LEVELS 5 & 7 EXECUTIVE COACHING AND MENTORING PROGRAMMES
These accredited training programmes are offered in-house as well as through open programmes. More details are available here.
BOOK AND ARTICLES
These are available below including a discount code for Eve’s first two books. The first book, co-edited with Stephen Palmer, came out in late October 2018, entitled “The Heart of Coaching Supervision – Working with Reflection and Self-Care.” The second, co-authored with Peter Hawkins, is due to be published in December 2019 and is entitled “Systemic Coaching – delivering value beyond the individual.”
Eve has a variety of publications. Her first book is:
Turner, E. and Palmer, S. (2019) (Eds). The Heart of Coaching Supervisoin – Working with Reflection and Self-Care. Abingdon: Routledge. Please use discount code HCS227 for a 20% discount at Routledge.
Her second book is due out in December 2019:
Hawkins, P. and Turner, E. (2020). Systemic Coaching – delivering value beyond the individual. Abingdon: Routledge. Please use discount code BSE19 for a 20% discount at Routledge.
Eve’s chapters in edited books are:
Turner, E. and Hawkins, P. (2019). Mastering contracting. In J. Passmore, B.O. Underhill and M. Goldsmith (Eds) Mastering Executive Coaching. Abingdon: Routledge.
Turner, E. and Passmore, J. (2019). Mastering ethics. In J. Passmore, B.O. Underhill and M. Goldsmith (Eds) Mastering Executive Coaching. Abingdon: Routledge.
Moral, M. and Turner, E. (2019). Supervision of supervision for coaching and mentoring supervisors. In J. Birch and P. Welch (Eds) Coaching Supervision: Advancing Practice, Changing Landscapes. Abingdon: Routledge/EMCC.
Eve’s articles include:
- Turner, E. (2007). Does a picture paint a thousand words? The use of imagery in coaching. In AC Bulletin Spring, pp6-9
- Turner, E (2007). Does meaning matter in coaching? In AC Bulletin Autumn, pp5-8
- Turner, E. (2007). Can dual roles create effective role models? In Coaching at Work Vol. 2 (6), p8
- Turner, E. (2008). Picture perfect. In Coaching at Work, Vol. 3 (1), pp36-39
- Turner, E. (2008). Meant To Be. In Coaching at Work Vol 3 (6), pp25-27
- Turner, E. (2008). Get It Together. In Coaching at Work Vol 3 (6), pp. 44-46
- Turner, E. (2009). Going Deeper. In Coaching at Work Vol 4 (6), pp. 34-38
- Turner, E. (2010). Coaches’ views on the relevance of unconscious dynamics to executive coaching. In Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice Vol. 3 (1), pp. 12-29.
- Turner, E. (2011). A Novel Approach. In Coaching at Work Vol 6 (2), p. 17
- Turner, E. (2012). The calm within the storm. In Coaching at Work Vol 7 (4), pp. 12-13.
- Turner, E. (2013). Looking Out, Not Looking Up. In Coaching at Work Vol 8 (1), p. 50
- Turner, E. Gilbert, S. and Lucas, M (2015). Chain Reaction. In Coaching at Work Vol 10 (1) pp. 44-49. Winner of the Award for Best Research Article 2015 from Coaching at Work.
- Turner et al. (2015). Peer Supervision Chain – Toolbox feature. In Coaching at Work Vol 10 (2) pp. 47-49
- Turner, E. and Woods, D. (2015). When The Police Come Knocking. In Coaching at Work Vol 10 (6) pp28-34
- Turner, E. (2016). Job loss: ‘You can ride the camel or leave the land’. In Coaching at Work Vol 11 (1) p9.
- Turner, E. & Hawkins, P. (2015) Gaining maximum value from executive and business coaching when Multi-stakeholder contracting takes places. Research Report for the AC, EMCC and ICF.
- Turner, E. and Hawkins, P. (2016). Can You See What I See? In Coaching at Work Vol 11 (1) pp. 32-37.
- Hawkins, P. and Turner, E. (2016). Coming of age: the development of coaching supervision 2006-2014. In Coaching at Work Vol 11 (2) pp. 30-35.
- Turner, E., Woods, D. and Mountain, J. (2016). A matter of record. In Coaching at Work Vol 11 (3) pp37-39.
- Turner, E. & Hawkins, P. (2016). Multi-stakeholder contracting in executive/business coaching: an analysis of practice and recommendations for getting maximum value. In the International Journal for Evidence-Based Coaching and Mentoring Vol 14 (2) pp 48-65.
- Turner, E. (2016). University challenged – leadership circles. In Coaching at Work Vol 11 (6) pp26-30.
- Hawkins, P. and Turner, E. (2017). The rise of coaching supervision 2006–2014. In Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research & Practice. Vol. 10 (2) pp102-114. Also available online.
- Moral, M., Turner, E. and Goldvarg, D. (2017). Supervision of Supervision: Where Are We? In Coaching Perspectives. Vol 15 pp39-41.
- Turner, E. and Passmore, J. (2017). The trusting kind. In Coaching at Work Vol. 12 (6) pp34-39.
- Turner, E. and Passmore, J. (2018). Ethical dilemmas and tricky decisions: A global perspective of coaching supervisors’ practices in coach ethical decision-making. In the International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring Vol 16 (1) pp126-142.
- Passmore, J. and Turner. E (2018). Reflections on Integrity – the APPEAR model. In Coaching at Work Vol. 13 (2) pp42-46.
- Turner, E. (2018). CoachActivism. In Coaching Perspectives, July 2018, Issue 18, pp. 43-44.
- Moral, M., Menaul, J. and Turner, E. (2018). Supervision on supervision – state of the art: a survey. EMCC Mentoring, Coaching and Supervision Research Conference, July 2018. Chester: EMCC.
- Turner, E. and Hawkins, P. (2018). Use recordings in reflective practice work. In Coaching at Work Vol. 13 (6) pp52-3.
- Passmore, J., Turner, E. and Filipiak, M (2018). Blowin’ in the wind. In Coaching at Work Vol. 13 (6) pp36-40.
- Passmore, J., Turner, E. and Filipiak, M. (2019). Still Blowin’ in the wind. In Coaching at Work Vol. 14 (1) pp38-42.
- Turner, E. (2019). The horns of the dilemma. In Coaching at Work Vol 14 (2), 48-51.
- Hawkins, P., Turner, E. and Passmore, J. (2019) The Manifesto for Supervision. Henley-on-Thames: Association for Coaching, and Henley Business School.